The Barwon Coast response to COVID-19
Some of our services have changed, and will continue to do so, in response to COVID-19. The best way to keep updated is by following our Facebook Page or checking this webpage. The health and wellbeing of our employees and those who use the Barwon Coast coastal reserve is of paramount importance to us.
Following government directions to help stop the spread of COVID 19 we have changed the way we work at Barwon Coast. Until further notice the Barwon Coast office is CLOSED. Our staff are working remotely. Our major projects are continuing.
- For an emergency call 000
- To report non-compliance with COVID-19 regulations on the coast call the Police 131 444
- For any urgent Barwon Coast matters during business hours call 03 5254 1118
- For all other enquiries email email@example.com
Beach Use Regulations
Beaches on the Barwon Coast are open subject to the following regulations:
- Gatherings of up to 20 people are now permitted in outdoor spaces
- You must observe physical distancing of 1.5 metres at all times
- Take responsibility for your own hygiene and be mindful of others
- Surfing, swimming, exercising, relaxing and other non-contact activities are permitted
These measures are under direction from the Chief Health Officer Victoria and in accordance with DHHS protocols around physical distancing and public gatherings to reduce the spread of coronoavirus.
For further information on recreation during COVID-19 restrictions visit the Victorian Government's Department of Health and Human Services: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sport-cultural-and-recreational-activities-restricti...
When on the coast we ask that everyone please do their part – abide by the closures and maintain physical distancing.
Due to the current Stage 3 restrictions in place in Victoria we cannot welcome those who reside in metropolitan Melbourne or the Mitchell Shire to our caravan parks at this time. This includes 12 Month Permit Holders who reside in these areas also. For more information see our caravan park webpages or contact the parks
Riverview Family Caravan Park
Phone: (03) 5256 1600
Barwon Heads Caravan Park
Phone: (03) 5254 1115
For all other Victorians our caravan parks are OPEN.
This level of accommodation offering is in line with Victorian government restriction levels to assist in the reduction of spread of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).