The Barwon Coast response to COVID-19
Some of our services have changed, and will continue to do so, in response to COVID-19. The best way to keep updated is by following our Facebook Page or checking this webpage. The health and wellbeing of our employees and those who use the Barwon Coast coastal reserve is of paramount importance to us.All public amenities along the coast are open for use with COVIDSafe measures in place.
Barwon Coast Office
Following government directions to help stop the spread of COVID 19 we have changed the way we work at Barwon Coast. Currently the Office is manned daily with a limited staff, with the majority of our staff still working remotely.
- For an emergency call 000
- For any urgent Barwon Coast matters during business hours call 03 5254 1118
- For all other enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be COVIDSafe on the Coast
Before heading out to one of the Barwon Coast’s beautiful beaches, playgrounds or coastal trails this summer, we are asking that you stay prepared and safe by planning ahead first. Being ready for increased visitor numbers, long waits at busy locations, and knowing how to keep safe when swimming, boating and exercising, helps us all keep enjoying the Barwon Coast together.
- Keep 1.5m distance from people you don’t live with. When on the beach ‘Embrace the Space’.
- Keep swims safe, by checking safety signs before entering the water, swimming between the flags and always supervising children closely;
- Keep a face mask handy at all times;
- At the first sign of any symptoms, get tested then stay home; and
- Keep updated at CORONAVIRUS.vic.gov.au
Our caravan parks and seasonal campground are operating with COVIDSafe measures in place. For more information please refer to the caravan park websites.
Riverview Family Caravan Park
Phone: (03) 5256 1600
Barwon Heads Caravan Park
Phone: (03) 5254 1115