Tenders and Permits

Barwon Coast tender for projects and permits from time to time. Information regarding these activities is listed here.


Current Tenders


Under State Legislation, a person or business who conducts a commercial recreational activity on Crown (public) Land is required to hold a Tour Operators Licence (permit).

Barwon Coast are now seeking applications from providers wishing to conduct activities such as fitness, yoga/meditation classes or training on our coastal reserves along the ocean and river at Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove.

The period of operation of the permits will commence on 1st July 2020.

Further information can be obtained from Barwon Coast - Phone 5254 1118 or www.forestsandreserves.vic.gov.au/tour-operators

All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be accepted until 4pm Thursday 25th June 2020 via email to office@barwoncoast.com.au

Image thanks to Kaylee Garrett on Unsplash